Hello!
AHH Janet , My dear and I never pangseh Eu and Ben lurh..
Is we want to let ur have romantic time together leh..
Muz thanks us !! hahahassOkie..
Today 9am went to CCK mrt
Meet up with JANET at Cck mrt!
Then Train.ed all the way to Boon keng mrt to meet Ben at 9.50am
Then Train.ed to Bedok mrt to meet my dear.
Then from Bedok mrt to Bedok hawker centre makan.
Then Bus.ed to East Coast Park.
LOLS!
hmmm..... OMIGOSSH!!! Anyway ...I got 2dollar deducted From my ezlink due to overstay at the mrt... dotdotdot...
=x tsktsk
AT East Coast Park!
My dear And I rent double sit bicycle
while Janet and Ben ride single bicycle.
After 2hours of ride(2pm+++)... Our butt and energy are pain and loss hahas.. Hmmm.... then we when to MacDonald slack for 10 min and we split into two groups.
I and my Dear
Janet and Ben
..... Idk where Janet when after that.. hmm.. see her blog bah
..... then me.. Went to dear house and sleep for awhile. cause too tired and we was tired after ride and lazy to go walkwalk. hahahahas..
after slacking at dear house till 6.30++pm we went to tampines (century square and opp century square de mall.)
Dinner for today is Sakae Sushi.. hahas FULL.. TOTAL FULL! Yummy!
then after tat walkwalk till 8pm
Train.ed frm tp mrt to PR mrt
then frm PR mrt to CCK mrt ( hmm.. at around Laverder mrt dear frenz Edwin and his girlfriend come and trained with us ..)
Hoho.. Nice Nice .. ahh anyway in train my dear keep playing his new toy!!! rubis cube
=x hahas. pro leh tsktsk I dk hw to play that..
Ohh just now in train was so tired. I was day dreaming and stun there do nth just to rest .. hahhaas
By the way, Thanks Dear and Edwin and His girlfriend for sending my till CCK Lrt!! hahas
And juz nw I just have my supper.. DURIAN! LOLS!!!
tsktsk.. okieokie.. Tried lurh..
I go sleep liao
wan an
OFFFLINE!
Labels: ♥ ittakiimasuu