Tuesday 12 May 2009EllO!
Lesson as usual ..
After Sch.. Go Jurong Point and meet dear.
We Watch Star Trek at Jp "]
And reached home at ard 10.37 "]
Ohh tsk tsk tired!
Wednesday 13 May 2009Harlow agn!
Yay I love wednesday!! so late then start sch .. I can slp very long !!! wake up at 10.30 am today YAY! nt slpy lurh! .. hahahas
Wahaha I m RECHARGED! Yay...
sian lurh.. later till 5.30 pm ROAR! I wan fast past and I m IN THE OTHER HALF TIMETABLE!!!!!! ( cuz the other half timetable is Short?)
........................................................................
Roar! I think June holiday... I NID GO WORK!!! F5 lalalas..
Dk lah see 1st ...
BTW WHO KNW WHR CAN BUY THE HMM... BAGPACK WHICH HAF A MOUTH AND EYES DE.. Hmm F5F5 hahas!
Okay I offline prepared to go school later "]
OFFLINE!
Reply!!!JoeJoe: Yea nor! Krist is SHUAI!!! hahahs (To Krist: Krist dun shy lurh worx!)
Labels: ♥ ittakiimasuu