Ohayo!Yosh all =] Juz come bak, at ard 8.20pm hahas..
Ahh.. Juz nw ard 2pm frm sch take off to NLB at ard hmm near bugis? hahas.
Then ard 4.10pm I and Nina went off lurh.. hmm we go to the new building at bugis (Iluma).. hmm.. We walk at thr for ard 1hrs and next we when to bugis street and walk for 30 min then ard 5.20pm we decide to walk to marnia square to half our KFC meal that we haf planned since in the morning today! hahas
6pm .. we rch suntec and it was TIRED! and we decide to eat at suntec !! BUT!!!!!
When we go in suntec.. we kinda cant find KFC? and after asking a person frm a particular shop we finaaly find kfc..
ROAR! and we Eat KFC..
But there is even mre tired to come!!! ard suntec, we decided to go to marina square..
we was walking round and rounds at suntec dun knw whr the hell hw to get to marina square frm suntec!!! ROAR!
In the end we walk outside juz in case we go round and round in the mall till we faint! ( realli I wan faint and throw up liao.)
F5 and finally a long walk to Marina square we walk 30 min at thr and when home.
7pm my bus came .. and i rch home at 8.20pm .. hahahas
Lesson learned! SUNTEC IS A COMPLICATED BUILDING ! CAN MAKE PPL LOST INSIDE!!! ROAR!!!hmm... btw thanks DeXing for the box of food that he buy in Taiwan "] keke "]
ahhh... Wahahahahahahahahahhahaahahahah!!!!!
Reply: Clara [Lover] : ahh.. I miss eu Lover "] keke
hmm. wad is ur link/url? hahas
Did i haf ur link/ did eu changed ur link?
Yii: LOL . Eu cfm is nt one month lurh..
I think is 2week nvr see eu? hahas
psps nwsday dam busy lurh "] keke..
I got bf nvr ps eu lurh!
Frenz forever <33
Michelle: Missses.
Hmm. I haf term brk at june .
My holiday is frm 13 june to 3 july if I nt wrong .. 3 week holiday onli =]
Frenz forever <33
Labels: ♥ ittakiimasuu