Harlow!keke! ard 10.35pm I rch home.
Juz nw ard 6pm find dear dear at jurong east mrt and we go Jp tgt "] keke
and we watch Monsters VS Aliens ! keke all guess wrong onli michelle guess correct! and i nvr lie I got the ticket as proof! hahas
Thanks for dear dear de sweet he buy for me "] keke
Love dear mre and mre "] keke I dun knw whyye hahahas it juz haf something that make the love inseparable! <33 11 march, 25 march , 28 may "] keke LOL mad hahas "]
< 33 all my frenzs..
Btw my tag board hor.. zz NINA AND FAHMI.. wan tagggg dun use my nickname leh! and say me suck or bad de thing okay zzz! F5!!!
Ohh tml maybe I bring my lappy to sch keke! YAY! hahas =x ohhh hoho ! boring ahh! idc lurh. maybe go slp later "] keke
ohhh.. tml cant meet dear.. he sudden that rmb he gt something on that related to his work juz nw "] keke bendan de dear hahahas ..
ROAR!!!! tml maybe go home straight or meet up with yii awhile for fun? long time nvr meet her lurh keke!
ps all bl that I nw play maple / online less "] keke if got anything sms or leave me a offline msg at msn if eu wan "] keke..
lalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalal
Movie that I watched with dear:
- Paul blart : Mall Cop
- Street Fighter: The Legend of Chun-Li
- Race to the witch mountain
-
- 17 Again
-
- X-men Origins: Wolverine
-
- Star Trek
- Angels And Demons
- The invited
- Night At The Museum 2: Escape From The Smithsonian
- Monsters Vs Aliens
some I forgot the name of the movie hahas =x keke '] this is movie we haf watch since 25 march till 28 may 2009 "] keke
OFFLINE!
Labels: ♥ ittakiimasuu