harlowI had just created a new blog. It is my 2nd blog! I might be uploading pictures and some other thing there. =) So do check it out "] keke
The Blog link is = th-seal-promises.blogspot.com "]
Just now at around 10.15am, I went to Bukit Panjang plaza to buy my breakfast/ lunch "]
I bought Nasi Lemak @ Wangs & Pineapple rice @ Bbq express "] and NTUC to buy thing "]
Nw I was at home doing some blogging stuff. "]
Oh! Thanks for my dear for buying the Domo-Kun plush toy to me. "] keke
I yesterday put it beside me and sleep. keke "]
.....
eek! This kind of weather is making me to fall a sleep and feel so tired. hahas
But I Like this kind of sleepy feeling! (cause I can sleep!) wakakaka!
=x ohh I just now went Bukit Panjang Plaza forgot to buy the contact lens solution =x
ROAR! Aiyah nvm see later I got mood to go down to Senja grand to buy the solution mah if not nvm.. hahas
Cause I intented to wear it on 1 June meaning on monday?? ahahahas =x or I better holiday then wear? hahhahahahas.. dont know bah see when I rmb/nt lazy/past by then I buy "]
eek! I think I dun change this blog de skin is better? LOL
as just now I was looking for a nice skin in blogskins.com but when I found one I lazy to change and I go make a new blog that is th-seal-promises.blogspot.com
That skin nice but I lazy to transfer all the information I haf in this blog to the skin? hahahas =x nvm lurh. but that new blog I will post Pic or other thing bah "] keke hmm..
By the way, my both blog taggy and chatter box is linked/shared so if your tag either one of the tagged board is can/ visible for me to see. "]
okie.. End of my post for today! BB "]
BB
Labels: ♥ ittakiimasuu