Harlow!
Hmm.. ROAR! MY FLU STILL NT WELL F5F5 Still The same=x Roar..
Ohh ytd dam slpy =x sorries dear dear that I nvr sms cuz i fall a slp till this morning =x keke!
Roar! I sick and dun feel like going anywhr =x
Erm.sry if anyone jio me out to anywhr recently and I declined it "]
sorries and hope that eu's can understand!
>..< BOO!
Okie "] Haisss.. ROAR!! Bo Bian wad to do sick jiu shi sick cant deny the fact that I m sick =x F5 I hate flu that make my nose dam irriated!
hmm a msg to eu and is juz for eu!
Dear..
Dun emo or feel that eu are nt trusted by me =x
I nvr regret that I knw eu and been wif eu "]
I m urs and Eu are Mine "] keke O.o
Hope eu dun say eu are a bad guy or nt good okay "] keke
If I ever did something wrong or say something I doesnt mean too ..
I am sorries dear. "]
Keke . I draw a pair of 1 cm line and a 3 cm curve on eu "}
and SMILE "} Love eu "]
keke..
lalalalas....
Hmmm.. Nina ytd spam my blog maybe she is mad abt ytd in sch I keep bomb her and bang her countless of time Wahahahas=x that whyye she is mad ... and say me suck! omg nina eu then suck wahahaha jk lurh=x
Okay.. We was having a fun time ytd awahahahaha keep slacking and laughing =x lawls okay "]
BOOOO!!!!
Offfline!!!!
Labels: ♥ ittakiimasuu