HARLOW! Friday 22 May 2009Went to VIVO with Vera. Nina. Zhong Ying & Me "]
Went to LG shop and accompany ZY do her phone.. In the end her hp is the memory card that make her phone spoilt. After chnage the memory card the phone is normal lurh..
Then after which. we went to Harbor front centre to eat MACD! We all Upsize our meal and get the cup! it is my first cup or maybe the last cup "] I like BLUE!! keke cuz BLUE COLOUR IS CALM!! hahahas =]
Hmm after finish my set at MACD I waited for my dear to come.. "]
....
....
.....
...... then FINALLY he came..
& I went dating with my dear till 4.30pm or 5 pm at Vivo then he send me off at the harbour front interchange after I get in bus .. cuz he meet his one group of frenzs later.. ( Psps my frenz that I PS-ed ur.. and nvr watch movie with eu sry.. "] )
Btw Thanks dear brought me the UNO stackco! "] and we play 2 time at Vivo was fun keke! lalala..
Saturday 23 May 2009 Keke nth much today? juz nw went to sheng shiong to buy shampoo conditional and some other things =} keke
Ahh! I wan new clothes and shoes and bags? LOL and TEDDY BEARs!!!
ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh F5F5
YAY soon I will wearing contact lens soon!! keke HOLIDAY SOON .. YAY can go out and can relax and can PLAY and can Meet dear dear too and can slp longer toooo!!! keke
Hmm.. I wonder will nina can save money so fast =x LOL if I like her I can buy the thing I wan ... LOL. PRO NINA!!!! BANZAI!!!
tsktsk!! I m a problemtic kid and girl.. ohh M I the one that causes trouble ?? tsktsk..
YAY .. Mama tml will buy cake and some pasties !! keke CAKES LOVER! "]
lalalalalalala.. I dk M I worry tooo much over everything or wad .. F5F5 and i also dk wad I was worrying abt??? Maybe I siao lurh. haissss....
hahahas yaya I m Mad lurh "] lalala
Lalalala.. ROAR.. save save!!! keke!!!
OFFLINE
Labels: ♥ ittakiimasuu