EllO!!Juz Came back Home from Jurong point after meeting with my dear.
Juz nw we eat walk and watch movie ( Friday the 13th) at Jurong point "] hahas..
YAY! My illness finally well "]
Erm. Today lesson was boring. I was 1hrs late to the lesson today.
Then My attendance for today is a big L in the slot =}
But at first...I was thinking late liao nvm. Maybe got thing to do.
But in the end I, Nina , and another girl (idk hw to spell her name.) sit there see people do there thing and slacking at there do nothing.. Hahas =x tsktsk..
HMMM... Today I and Nina see Something in class..
Got a classmate call yew boon dk whyye go behind a corner of the working place
and emo at thr?
Hmmm...
At first.. I dun knw he was emo at there.
I tot he was maybe wan to drill someting there cause he sit there and look there??? Then When I stand up and see more I see HE EMO THR?
& He emo thr ard 30min and more.... Dotsdots?
nth to do he at there emo?????
Cant he walk ard find ppl tok or juz still thr and play his fav psp???
Sit thr Emo is nt good for health!
TskTSK!!!!!!
Tml lesson at 8am Omg =x cant late liao...if nt my this term attendace dam nice de =x ROAR!!!
Hmm.. I upload some Picture taken last time BELOW!!





Okay I off nw!
Offline =]
RePly!!Karen : Yosh MeiMei. =] Hmm. I m feeling better lurh "]
Yii : Yosh Yii. =] okay. GdGd.. See which day we end same time jiu meet up "]
JoeJoe : Yosh MeiMei. =] whyye Bored???!!!??? keke.
Labels: ♥ ittakiimasuu