Harlow!
TODAY WAS A INTERESTING DAY! ( fun in sch and at home =x)
yep! After 2 days of MC I back to sch ! hahas =x today in sch quite fun ! hahas =x
Hmm.. Roar! NOW day I was bang-ed and Bomb-ed by SOMEONE! F5F5 ROAR =x lawls ....
Wahahha=x Hmm. still gt cough, running nose, and ear block=x roar.. F5F5
Hmmm. teacher today say Monday muz bring thermometer.. Omg whr my thermometer? lalalas Nvm. i try to buy one if bo bian =x wahahahas=x I Miss eu dear!
lalalas........................................................................
Omg! Juz nw I was tio lock out by my father! ROAR! hahas =x no lah..
Atucally is like this =]
- I stand at the door. waiting for my parent to open the door cuz today i nvr bring key =]
- My father and mother is in the kitchen and my father help to take the clothes that my mother juz take down from the pole and bring it to the room.
- Then my father that the stack of clothes into the room and walk pass the main door.
- My mother and me tot my father will help me open the lock of the door when he finish puting the stack of clothes
- By HE NVR! My mother cor him frm kitchen also no reply =x
- so in the end my mother went to the room to see my father lying on the bed resting =x
LOL
- then my mother say. " Ni de nuer stand outside the door.. we tot eu will help her open door !! hahas"
- then they went out.. my father help me open door and he say ' Ohh.. Ni fa zan . Nice? and he laugh =x"
omg they joking with me!! ROAR!
hahas =x juz nw in sch also.. classmate joke with me say alot of assignment the hav done in the 2 day that I am on MC=x
Hmmm... Hahas =x So today is Joking day???
Lawls
BTW! thanks Nina for my bday present "] hahas!
okay see yah "]
juz eat medicine , I go rest awhile "]
Offline"]
=====================================================
Below is my creation"]
^^}
Ever since I knw eu..
My life changed..
I become mre and mre cheerful ..
And hyper..
And mad...
When eu nt beside me..
I can feel ur present..
That eu were beside me..
And to the feeling..
There onli 3 word to say..
I miss eu "]
Hahahas!!!!
=====================================================
Labels: ♥ ittakiimasuu