Harlow!
Hmm.. Haisss. Today my flu still nt so good=x roar.
F5F5! hen bu hao shou!! F5F5! hmm.. Today nth in sch? hahahas cuz as usual! hmm.
Idk wad my life is going to haf and lead to me to whr! i haf no idea of wad is going on in the later life of wad is waiting for me to discover. haisss I wanted to knw wad is my future !! hahas=x
Haissssss.........
F5! to day eat medicine and go to sch=x and the feeling is like drowny =x cuz my medicine is slpy de medicine hahas=x
Ohhh! today most of the day i was dreaming and floating cuz of the FLU medicine de drowniness wahaha okie
WAAHAAHHAHAHHA
Keke . Tml Labour Day and is HOLIDAY! YEA!!!! can go out wif family and play play and rest rest keke!!!! BOOO! I miss Ec1b classmate "] juz 1mth haf pass and I misses all of them "] keke .. and SPYS ALSO!!!! Wahaha AND ALSO ALSO MY PIGGY!!!!
OFFLINE!
Labels: ♥ ittakiimasuu