YEA! JOEJOE meimei finally forgived me!!~ I LOVE YOU MEIMEI!~
I tot she will dun wan me keke"} hahas hmm... nw sms with her"}
Hais..nw raining! and is dam freezing!~ hmm... exam next week!~ roar! yea after exam holiday! can go out with frenz hahaha.... who wan go out??? ROAR! keke
lalala!~ O.o btw what movie i watch yesterday? i mean i dun knw wad is thr tittle of the movie wad totally or forver e... de... zhang zi yi do de....LOL yesterday i and cutiiee anyhw go choose movie to see... we tot is english movie turn out is a chinese movie that is all abt chinese opera!` LOL.... no wander the movie onli 4 dollar... we kidda shocked 4 dollar onli? so cheap nt 6.50? LOLS... NO WANDER!
hahas hmm... overall yesterday was fun.. but onli andres go hm at ard 3.10? cuz he got curfew at 4pm...LOL... hmmm.... BUT GO HM ALONE ABIT FUN.. I FRM tampines with cutiee she drop at simei.. then i travel down to chua chu kang mrt then lrt hm ...qutie fast to me dk why... maybe i dazing inside the mrt that why... LOL..
ROAR.. FASTER MARCH HOLIDAY! can meet up with joejoe and krist ... maybe janet too keke ESCAPE!~ ( I MISS THEM..Hmmm when is the date we meet last year with krist and janet..?)
lalalala... later lesson dun knw start at wad time 1pm or 1.30pm !~!~ roar!~ nvm i go at 1.30 pm ... I GO EAT NW DAM HUNGRY!~
OFFLINE!
Labels: ♥ ittakiimasuu