POST ON 9.11 am Yosh! Argh.. I wake up too early lurh. dun knw why nw day in the holiday I will auto wake up at ard 8.30 or 9am de!!! roar I cant slp till 9.30 or 10am de roar..!
hmm. ytd slp at ard 2.10am? hmm. ard thr hahahs ..
lalala. still got 3hrs 45 min mre to 1pm . cuz later go out with SPYS "]
POST ON 12am Yosh agn"] hahas hmm juz nw with SPYS was fun.. we tok quite alot hahas.
but michx and hui ping went hm early ard 5.30pm they both went hm..
I and yii went bak to cineleisure to take neoprint haha. and walk walk and shopshop down to far east shopping centre and went hm ard hmm 8pm? hmm yea. keke.
reach hm ard 9.38pm lurh keke. BOO! gosh? hmm, i like keep going out nwdays .. eeek nahx nvm .
keke. Confession of Shopholic de movie is nice juz nw watch with SPYS at cineleisure hahas.
nw find the Soundtrack of Confession of shopholic de song"]...
okie hen sian lurh.
REPLY!xialan: roar! i nt auntie lurh. yea btw misscond0m say she mia for awhile until she found a job "] hahas. that wad she wan me to tell eu "].
Krist: orhx! ni men de gou hen hao ming that i can say hahas"] hmm.
Labels: ♥ ittakiimasuu