hmmm. Gosh! i juz added a
1. new tagboard for fun..( hmm it can write long? and nice..)
2. New sidebar (Hmm..)
3. Counter ( for fun too =x)
keke... hmmm today was fun.. but hen sian. cuz all day at home.!~
erm.. Today I did nth much. msn,blogging,mapling, watch tv,packing,revising, eating, ......
Hais, Maybe yii and chichi was rite. Juz nw In maple, yii and chichi gang up say worx siao.. all siao related words all linked to mii =x till I BWG.. ( I admmit I siao =x hahas) hmm...
BTW, I nt onli siao I naughty too hahas!~
Today. Tmr. Next Day. Hais. Exam is nearer and nearer ..... (so stress lurh!)
hmm. try to de-stress in process by banging wall...(jkjk)
OMG, I juz nw do my didi de blog till from okok edit dao the whole blog cmi liao.. hais. maybe after exam then i help me find a better skin lurh...
hmm.. nvm nth ... gtg lurh sayonara. JA-MATA!~
OFFLINE!~
Labels: ♥ ittakiimasuu