
.....................................................................................
Harlo!
Eating apple in process
And post blog"] hahas roar.
hmmm~! LOLs Joone and Yii whyye????
And erm.. Honey abt over? LOL >.< ?
lala.
AND YOSH ESTEE MURMMIE "} hahas
Hais.. I wan new pet! roar! Black pig! lala? nth =x Omg my dear de dragon going lvl 30 later ... ROAR! Pro lah he. Haiss dun knw 3 april I can go N2 outing mah. =x
lala.. whyye the reaper sudden cute to me? But it is hard to train reaper for me. :{
erm. Nah >.< after I haf @cash then buy bah"] hahas nw idk wad pet to buy too..
But I wan name my pet! wahaha. My dear de pet all sushi de name de or japanese de food de name =x roar. Say till he. he nw slping "] cuz he tired frm work ... lallalala. Later wake up liao cfm go lvl his dargon (forgot the pet name =x)

This effect is nice. hahas! nah. when did I crazy abt pet lurh =x roar! gt tempted! eeeyeer... okie.
OFFLINE! "]
-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-

Labels: ♥ ittakiimasuu