Today I'm so happy! >.<
Today I woke up at 6pm to wash up and prepare to go to macdonald to meet SPYS at BPP to have morning breakfast before we went to school^^
SPYS BREAKFAST >.< LOLS.
After Breakfast, all of us started to go on our separate ways to our schools. Sock ee and I went take bus no.963 to school^^ while Hui ping and Michelle take bus no. 184 to Ngee Ann poly.
When bus no. 963 reached around clementi it had a traffic jam. >.< haha traffic jam-.-
And this is where I parted with Sock Ee. Was a little sad though, coz no one is going to chat with me.
As usual, Lessons are per normal. Same greetings and classmates. We thought that it is going to be very boring. However, our lifestyle teacher helped us to step out of that mindset. She first introduced herself in a very interesting way, or rather, acting like a thick-skinned girl. She boasted that she had 'booked' a place at her daughter's clinic as a cashier when she resigned. Lols!!! We were mystified by it and thought that it was, erm.., weird?? Then she carried on about her son's current achivements and that she wanted to join him in his development of a certain game( he's a game developer). Again, after she resigned.
Then she kept talking about her family, and blah blah blah.....
I personally thinks that she will not go jobless, like what others might be facing now.
Hahas =)
Offline.
Labels: iTtakiImasuu